It is important that health care providers establish an ongoing system of monitoring their operations for compliance issues and modifying practices based on the specific factors present in the practice environment. JMCC offers the following services to help pain and anesthesia practices identify and minimize compliance risks:
- Assess policies, procedures, and responsive measures to determine adherence to governmental regulations and third-party payor requirements.
- Develop compliance programs that include state-specific rules and billing policies for Medicare, Medicaid, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Anesthesia OR Pain Management Compliance Plan: $900
- Anesthesia AND Pain Management Compliance Plan: $1,500
- Compliance Plan Assessment: $150/hr.